Today we visit with Jordan Goodman…. America’s Money Answers Man! Jordan's website - MoneyAnswers.com
Some of Jordan's books
“The Ultimate Guide To Student Loans” - https://amzn.to/2NYaf8Q
“Master Your Debt” - https://amzn.to/2OIguKT
“Fast Profits In Hard Times” - https://goo.gl/1xwv6b
IS A SPECIAL DAY! (A special thanks to NationalDayCalendar.com)
National Laundry Day
Purple Up! Day
National Auctioneers Day
National Glazed Spiral Ham Day
National Titanic Remembrance Day
National Rubber Eraser Day
National Take A Wild Guess Day
National Tax Day
National Bean Counter Day
National Orchid Day
National Healthcare Decisions Day
National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day
National Eggs Benedict Day
SURVEYS, STUDIES & SUCH: Brought to you by BetterCreditCards.com
A study linked wandering minds with sharper brains. The research found that those who appear to be constantly distracted have more “working memory” giving them the ability to do two things at the same time. So the next time your boss wakes you up from a good daydream during a meeting, tell him you’re sharpening your “working memory.”
DID YA KNOW!? Brought to you by GenesisGoldIRA.com
Buckingham Palace has unveiled an official emoji depicting a multicolored crown to commemorate the May 6 ceremony for the monarch and his wife, Camilla. The image combines the colors gold, purple, blue, green and orange and is based on St. Edward’s crown. The emoji will appear when social media users type in the hashtags #Coronation, #CoronationConcert, #CoronationWeekend and #CoronationBigLunch. LINK: https://tinyurl.com/3ue36t3y
BIG SCREEN-LITTLE SCREEN: Brought to you by InsuranceChicken.com
Prince Harry will attend King Charles III’s coronation, following weeks of tense speculation. But here’s the surprise: Meghan Markle will not join him. According to a spokesperson, “Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that the Duke of Sussex will attend the coronation service at Westminster Abbey on May 6. The Duchess of Sussex will remain in California with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.” This will be Harry’s first reunion with members of the royal family since the January release of his blockbuster memoir, “Spare.”
SCOOP OF THE DAY: Brought to you by BetterCreditCards.com
There’s a bracelet that reminds you to drink water.
Saturday, April 22nd is Earth Day. The most recycled things in the world are: aluminum cans, plastic jugs and movie scripts! ;-)
A New Mexico man was busted for offering a woman fast food in return for sex.
Researchers say the average kid eats the equivalent of 5,500 sugar cubes a year.
We’re all gonna go — let’s just hope it’s not like this.
• 2010: Mike Edwards, a cellist and founding member of the band Electric Light Orchestra, died when a large, round bale of hay rolled down a hill and collided with the van he was driving.
• 1996: Mark Gleeson, from Hampshire, England, insisted on attempting to cure his incurable snoring with his girlfriend by taking sleeping pills and inserting tampons into his nostrils. He died from suffocation, with the sleeping pills adding to his breathing difficulties.
• 2009: Larry Ely Murillo-Moncada, a supermarket employee from Council Bluffs, Iowa, is believed to have fallen into the 18-inch gap between a cooler and a wall and become trapped. His body was discovered ten years later when the cooler was moved.
FACT FOR YOU:
Share this with your friends... they'll think you're really smart!
There’s a moon named Cupid that orbits Uranus.
In 2001 when Russia’s Mir Space Station fell out of space and burned up on its way back to earth, more than 100 books were inside.
Earthworms don’t have eyes.
Of all 50 states California grows the most food.
8 percent of adults eat cookies for breakfast at least once a week.
THE MINT MOBILE QUESTION OF THE DAY: Mintervention.com
Question: 15% of people said this is their biggest fear when public speaking.
WEIRD NEWS: Brought to you by WeirdGiftOfTheDay.com
In France a man was on trial for burglary and the case was winding down. Just before the judge was about to hand down his sentence the accused got up, pushed the prosecutor down, punched a police officer and ran. Because of the confusion he had a pretty good head start. Too bad one of his shoelaces came undone because that’s what brought him down and allowed a security guard to catch him.
THE LIST: Brought to you by BetterCreditCards.com
WHAT TAKES 5 MINUTES BUT FEELS LIKE FOREVER?
• Watching a video while someone else is holding the phone insisting it’s hilarious.
• After it dies, plugging your phone back in and waiting for it to come back to life.
• Keeping an eye on the spider on your wall while fumbling around for something to hit it with.
• Pumping gas — especially if one of the screen ads is blaring at you the entire time.
QUOTE OF THE DAY: Brought to you by InsuranceChicken.com
you have a favorite quote.... you can send it to us at the bottom of
the page at JohnAndHeidiShow.com
wish I were dumber so I could be more certain about my opinions. It
looks fun. - Scott Adams
GOOD NEWS: Brought to you by GenesisGoldIRA.com
Lowe's Employee Goes Above And Beyond, Builds Life-Changing Apparatus For Family. https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news