THIS WEEK'S DEAR JOHN LETTER!
My sixteen year old nephew recently added me on Snap Chat. I talk with my kids on there all the time. It's fun! But when I sent the request to my nephew, I'm not sure if he even knew it was me. He accepted my request and sent some pretty graphic photos. I didn't even know what to say or do. I asked my son if he could tell me if it was even the right account. He said it was. I'm not sure if I should say something to my sister or not. I'd be pretty upset to find out that she knew something like this about my son and didn't tell me. But I also have no idea how to even bring this up. I feel so weird about the whole thing. I didn't need to see these photos of my nephew. I never replied to him. I have not shown anyone the photos and I feel weird even having them. I know this is a doozy of a letter, but why not squeeze in one last weird thing for 2020! Any advice? I'd love to know my safe way out of this one!
Signed – Aunt Who Saw Too Much
comments are welcome & wanted at facebook.com/JohnAndHeidiShow
We will answer THIS Dear John Letter on Thursday's show.... and we can answer YOUR letter NEXT week! Simply send a message to our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/JohnAndHeidiShow or email it through our web form at JohnAndHeidiShow.com. Whether we use it on the air or not, EVERY Dear John Letter is answered. We offer advice and promise to keep your identity 100% anonymous. #DearJohnLetters #JohnAndHeidiShow #FreeAdvice
IS A SPECIAL DAY! (A special thanks to NationalDayCalendar.com)
National Champagne Day
No Interruptions Day
Leap Second Time Adjustment Day
Make Up Your Mind Day
New Years Eve
Hour of Peace
SURVEYS, STUDIES & SUCH: Brought to you by BetterCreditCards.com
A new OnePoll survey of 2,000 Americans finds that 55% of Americans consider 2020 a “personal financial disaster.” Half of the people surveyed also said that putting more money aside has gained new importance due to their experiences in 2020. (https://bit.ly/2WCzLDt)
IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS: Brought to you by TimeForRehab.com!
Each day we share stories about people doing dumb things under the influence, but ADDICTION IS NO LAUGHING MATTER! If you or someone you know needs help, we're here! Learn more at TimeForRehab.com.
An Oklahoma man is behind bars for child neglect after allegedly giving his two-year-old daughter sips from a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. 27-year-old James Watts was arrested this week after the child’s mother contacted Oklahoma City cops to report that the toddler was given alcohol by her biological father. According to a probable cause affidavit, Brionca Peterson provided police with a Snapchat video showing Watts giving the girl “two sips of Smirnoff Ice wine cooler.” In the video, Watts “states in text ‘My baby gone be drunk.’” Describing the video, an investigator noted that Watts allowed the victim to “take a drink then he takes a sip and hands it back to her so she can have another sip of the alcoholic beverage.” Watts is being held in the Oklahoma County jail in lieu of $50,000 bond on the felony charge. (https://bit.ly/37x6L6v)
BIG SCREEN-LITTLE SCREEN: Brought to you by ChannelSurferTV.com
“2020 Top Ten Celebrity Homes”
1) First-year American Idol winner in 2002, Kelly Clarkson has not only crafted a stellar award-winning career but has also developed a unique home-decorating style that could easily bear her name. In 2020, Kelly decided to sell her Encino, California home asking $9.995 million.
2) Sir Sean Connery was not only one of the most famous actors of the past 50 years, in 1999 he was named the “Sexiest Man of the Century” by People magazine. Connery's former home, which was used in several scenes of his Bond-movie Never Say Never Again when it was filmed in the South of France, was on the market in 2020 at $33.87 million.
3) The A-List couple of John Legend and Chrissy Teigen owned one of the most stylish homes in Beverly Hills, which they listed in 2020 at $23.95 million. It sold almost immediately.
4) The Beverly Hills home of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston was going to be their forever love nest when they bought it in 2001, soon after their much-publicized marriage. Their former home sold in 2020 for $32.5 million.
5) A standout as the fifth “Bond, James Bond,” Pierce Brosnan held on to the elegant lifestyle long after his Bond tenure ended in 2002 as the owner of a stunning-and-exotic, Thai-inspired compound on 117 feet of oceanfront in Malibu. Brosnan's home went on the market in 2020 at $100 million.
6) Singer-songwriter Marc Anthony owns one of the largest homes in South Florida at 20,546 square feet of living space with 12 bedrooms and 13.5 baths. Marc recently put it on the market at $27 million.
7) Jennifer Lawrence sold her stunning New York City penthouse in 2020 for $9.9 million.
8) America still mourns the loss of Regis Philbin. Regis sold his longtime Connecticut mansion in 2020 - just a few weeks before he died.
9) Baby One More Time when it comes to the Britney Spears mansion in Beverly Hills to change hands. It was the home she bought in 2007 after her divorce from Kevin Federline, that she later sold for a $2 million loss. In 2020, new owners put Britney's former home on the market at $6.5 million.
10) Elvis Presley was already at his peak of popularity when he picked Look magazine’s ‘House of Tomorrow’ for his and Priscilla’s L.A. home in 1967. In 2020, current owners listed the home at $2.5 million. It was immediately snapped up by an unnamed buyer.
Visit TopTenRealEstateDeals.com for a tour of 2020's Top 10 Celebrity Homes and for more spectacular homes and real estate news.
SCOOP OF THE DAY: Brought to you by www.GiftCardChallenge.org
The Washington Post asked readers to describe 2020 in one word or phrase. Over 2,000 readers responded and the top three words that came up again and again were ‘exhausting’, ‘lost’ and ‘chaotic’. Other words that came up frequently: relentless; surreal; limbo; transformative; heartbreaking; stifling; dumpster fire; perseverance; ugh.
Many countries have traditions that they believe will bring good luck for the new year.
FACT FOR YOU:
Share this with your friends... they'll think you're really smart!
Nearly 7 out of 10 men like the way they look naked, compared with only 2 out of 10 women.
A NEWS HEADLINE... FROM SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD!
You know your country has a problem with smog when your citizens are getting lost — in the smog. A woman in China went missing after a walk, got disoriented and ended up in some woods. Her husband reported her missing, prompting a two-hour search by police.
WEIRD NEWS: Brought to you by WeirdGiftOfTheDay.com
should’ve stuck with his reindeer. Santa Claus tried to parachute
his sleigh into California for a practice run this weekend — just
to get stuck in power lines. The hapless St. Nick was shown dangling
upside down high above a Sacramento street early Sunday in an
ultralight-type aircraft “sleigh,” with his red, white and blue
parachute tangled in the lines. According to the San Francisco
Chronicle, he was left hanging for at least an hour, with power cut
to at least 200 homes before he could finally be rescued. Metro Fire
of Sacramento shared video footage of the fully suited Santa — who
was planning to give candy canes to neighborhood kids — finally
being lowered to safety. “We are happy to report Santa is uninjured
and will be ready for Christmas next week,” the department said —
adding, “But perhaps with a new sleigh!”
MOMENT OF DUH: Brought to you by TimeForRehab.com
Wisconsin dentist is accused of damaging his patients' teeth so that
he could bill insurance companies for crown procedures. 60-year-old
Scott Charmoli was charged Tuesday in federal court with eight counts
of health care fraud and two counts of false statements. If
convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of twenty years in prison and
a $250,000 fine. Charmoli is accused of falsely telling patients that
they needed crowns and then using his drill to break off parts their
teeth during the procedure. The indictment says that Charmoli
submitted X-rays and photographs of the chipped teeth to insurance
companies to obtain coverage for the crowns. Authorities say Charmoli
performed more than $2 million worth of crown procedures between
January 2018 and August 2019. An arraignment and plea hearing are
scheduled for December 30th. (https://bit.ly/3h9f0st)
FAKE NEWS.... OR FLORIDA?!
I read a headline, you guess if the story is something that really happened in the great state of FLORIDA or is it #FakeNews made up to trick you and amuse me
A Vero Beach man told police he wasn’t driving under the influence because he was only drinking Bud LIGHT ….. FAKE NEWS
GOOD NEWS: Brought to you by www.GiftCardChallenge.org
Revives Baby Elephant With CPR After Motorcycle Accident