Today we visit with Dan Povenmire, co-creator and executive-producer of Disney's five-time Emmy® Award- winning series "Phineas and Ferb," With over 25 years of experience in directing, storyboarding and writing, Povenmire has worked on multiple critically acclaimed animated series including "Family Guy," "SpongeBob SquarePants," "The Simpsons," "Rocko's Modern Life" and "Hey Arnold!” He voices Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and additional voices on Phineas and Ferb.
He has a new animated series "Hamster & Gretel” on Disney Channel and Disney+ TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdQ0ebGnNE
IS A SPECIAL DAY! (A special thanks to NationalDayCalendar.com)
International Left Handers Day
National Filet Mignon Day
National Prosecco Day
National Bowling Day
National Garage Sale Day
National Code Talkers Day
National Creamsicle Day
National Spirit of ’45 Day
National V-J Day
SURVEYS, STUDIES & SUCH: Brought to you by BetterCreditCards.com
Do men really die younger than women? Nope – that’s a myth, according to a new study. Researchers from the University of Southern Denmark found that men actually have a good chance of outliving women — especially if they’re married or went to college. The study determined that men have generally had a 25-50% chance of outliving women over the last 200 years. That number includes men on all continents, spanning 199 countries. Simply put, between 1 and 2 out of every 4 men have outlived the average woman over the last 200 years.
YA KNOW!? Brought
to you by RadioTravelGroup.com
human brain is not meant to be awake after midnight. That’s
according to researchers from Mass General Research Institute.
Moreover, they say staying up late only leads to more impulsive
behavior and high-risk decisions, such as drinking, overeating,
gambling, or criminal activity. Specifically, the researchers suspect
that staying awake during the biological circadian night (the middle
of the night for most people) causes neurophysiological changes in
the brain, which causes people to view the world more negatively than
they do during the daytime
BIG SCREEN-LITTLE SCREEN: Brought to you by ChannelSurferTV.com
• “Fall” (PG-13, Mystery-Thriller): For best friends Becky and Hunter, life is all about conquering fears and pushing limits. But after they climb 2,000 feet to the top of a remote, abandoned radio tower, they find themselves stranded with no way down. (Grace Caroline Currey, Virginia Gardner, Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
• “Mack & Rita” (PG-13, Comedy): A 30-year-old writer spends a wild weekend in Palm Springs and wakes up to find she has magically transformed into her 70-year-old self. (Elizabeth Lail, Diane Keaton)
• “Emily the Criminal” (R, Crime-Drama, limited): Emily is saddled with student debt and locked out of the job market due to a minor criminal record. Desperate, she takes a shady gig as a “dummy shopper,” buying goods with stolen credit cards supplied by a handsome and charismatic middleman. (Aubrey Plaza, Theo Rossi)
SCOOP OF THE DAY: Brought to you by BetterCreditCards.com
WOULD YOU RATHER?
• Would you rather be able to change the past or see into the future?
• Would you rather have night vision or be able to breathe fire?
• Would you rather be able to turn water into a soft drink or bread into cake?
• Would you rather be a famous director or a famous actor?
• Would you rather live in a cave or live in a treehouse?
• Would you rather live without internet or live without A/C and heating?
• Would you rather be unable to use search engines or unable to use social media?
• Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
• Would you rather get a surprise wet-willy from a random stranger every day or a surprise wedgie from a random stranger every day?
FUN FACT FOR YOU:
Share this with your friends... they'll think you're really smart!
In Asia and England, a black cat is considered lucky.
A Facebook analysis found that most breakups occur (or are posted) in the 2 weeks before Christmas, around Easter…and on Mondays.
Being hungry causes serotonin to drop, causing anxiety, stress, anger, and sadness.
“Phobatrivaphobia” is a fear of trivia about phobias.
Google handles over 2 trillion searches per year. That’s about 270 searches per person on Earth.
THE MINT MOBILE QUESTION OF THE DAY: Mintervention.com
Question: One in 5 married people secretly dislike THIS about their partner. What is it?
Answer: Their laugh
WEIRD NEWS: Brought to you by WeirdGiftOfTheDay.com
You’ve heard of “adventure tourism”? Well, tourism can’t get much more adventurous than this: The online platform “Visit Ukraine.Today” is selling guided day tours of the country’s so-called “Brave Cities” that have defied and continue to resist Russian invaders, offering travelers a look at how the country is living amid conflict. The company’s website invites would-be visitors to “Set off on a journey to awesome Ukraine right now.” Those who sign up can expect walks among bomb debris, ruined buildings, cathedrals and stadiums, as well as burned-out military hardware, plus the regular wail of air raid sirens. Despite international alerts warning against travel to Ukraine, the company says it has so far sold 150 tickets, and its website offering information on safely traveling to and from the country is getting 1.5 million hits a month. By the way, encountering landmines is also a risk.
THE LIST: Brought to you by BetterCreditCards.com
• Whyzit the words ‘worth’ and ‘price’ have generally the same meaning, while ‘worthless’ and ‘priceless’ are complete opposites?
• Whyzit when men want to look rebellious, they grow long hair; but if women want to look rebellious, they cut their hair short?
• Whyzit I’m all grown up and I still don’t know how to use call waiting?
• Whyzit the elevator always comes after you have just put down your bags?
• Whyzit only adults have difficulty with child-proof bottles?
• Whyzit whenever you decide to run a red light, the driver in front of you chickens out?
QUOTE OF THE DAY: Brought to you by InsuranceChicken.com
you have a favorite quote.... you can send it to us at the bottom of
the page at JohnAndHeidiShow.com
hate housework. You make the beds, you wash the dishes and six months
later you have to start all over again." - Joan Rivers
GOOD NEWS: Brought to you by RadioTravelGroup.com
Explorers Accidentally Find Elderly Dog Missing For Two Months